Data & equipment
The design of the R nineT Urban G/S makes you immediately think of the first G/S models. At that time they were absolute pioneers in terms of technology and design. And even today the R nineT Urban G/S boasts impressive technical data and progressive equipment.
Air/oil-cooled two-cylinder, four-stroke boxer engine with two camshafts and four radially arranged valves per cylinder as well as central counterbalance shaft
101 mm x 73 mm
109 hp at 7,250 rpm
85 lbs-ft. at 6,000 rpm
12.0 : 1
Electronic port fuel injection / digital engine management with overrun cutoff, twin-spark ignition
Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter
Performance / fuel consumption
over 124 mph.
Three-phase alternator with 720 Watt nominal power
12 V / 12 Ah
Single dry plate clutch, hydraulically operated
Claw-shifted six-speed transmission with helical-cut splines
Chassis / brakes
Three-section frame consisting of one front and two rear sections, load-bearing engine-gearbox unit, removable pillion frame for single ride use
Telescopic forks with 43 mm fixed-tube diameter
Cast aluminum single swing arm with BMW Motorrad Paralever; central spring strut, spring preload steplessly adjustable by hook wrench, rebound-stage damping adjustable
4.9" / 5.5"
3.00 x 19"
4.50 x 17"
120/70 R 19
170/60 R 17
Twin-disc brakes, diameter 12.6", 4-piston callipers
Single disc brake, diameter 10.4", double-piston floating calliper
BMW Motorrad ABS Pro
Dimensions / weights
1) With all fluids, with standard equipment and fueled with at least 90% of usable tank volume.
- LED headlight and turn indicators
- Speed indicator with on-board computer content
- Automatic Stability Control (ASC)
- Ride Modes: Rain & Road
- Drive train and final drive in black
- USB charging socket
- Ride Modes Pro (incl. Ride Mode: Dirt)
- Cruise control and heated grips
- Adaptive Headlight
- Cross spoked wheels I & II
- Rev. counter with on-board computer
- Tail short
- Tail Tracker
- Function integrated turning signals
- Cylinder head covers 2V-Style