Data & equipment
The classic from the Heritage family has, in addition to its iconic air/oil-cooled boxer engine, numerous highlights like the adjustable suspension strut, the analog dual round instruments, and the “Rain” and “Road” riding modes. Find out all about the technical data and extensive standard and special equipment here.
Air/oil-cooled two-cylinder, four-stroke boxer engine with two camshafts and four radially-arranged valves per cylinder as well as central counterbalance shaft
4.0” x 2.9”
109 hp at 7,250 rpm
85.5 lbs-ft. at 6,000 rpm
12.0 : 1
Electronic port fuel injection
Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter
Performance / fuel consumption
over 124 mph
Three-phase alternator with 720 Watt nominal power
12 V / 12 Ah
Single dry plate clutch, hydraulically operated
Claw-shifted six-speed transmission with helical-cut splines
Chassis / brakes
Four-part frame concept with front frame and three-part rear frame, load-bearing engine-gearbox unit, rear-seat frame removeable for one-up riding
Upside-down telescopic forks, 46 mm fixed-fork-tube diameter
Cast aluminum single swing arm with BMW Motorrad Paralever; central spring strut, spring preload fully adjustable by handwheel, adjustable rebound-stage damping
4.7" / 4.7"
3.50 x 17"
5.50 x 17"
120/70 ZR 17
180/55 ZR 17
Twin-disc brakes, diameter 12.6", 4-piston calipers
Single disc brake, diameter 10.4", double-piston floating caliper
BMW Motorrad ABS Pro
Dimensions / weights
app. 0.8 gal.
1) According to Guideline (EU) 168/2013 with all operating fluids, with standard equipment and refuelled with min. 90% of the usable tank capacity.
- LED headlight and turn signals
- Dual speed indicator and rational-speed sensor instrument with on-board computer content
- Automatic Stability Control (ASC)
- Ride Modes: Rain & Road
- Drivetrain and final drive black
- Upside down front fork fully adjustable (spring preload, compression stage rebound)
- Ride Modes PRO (incl. Ride Mode: Dynamic)
- Cruise control and heated grips
- Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Paint sets
- Option 719 wheel Classic / Sport
- Option 719 billet packages I & II
- Tail short
- Tail Tracker
- Function integrated turning signals
- Cylinder head covers 2V-Style