A CASE OF CLEAR ANNOUNCEMENTS.
Do you enjoy being on the road? Alone or with a passenger? However and with whomever you are riding: The BMW Fit-for-All communication system enables you to speak with your partner, even when riding, to call home, to listen to music, and to always stay on track by connecting to the BMW Motorrad Navigator or TFT display. The Fit-for-All will impress you with its functionality, easy three-button operation, and sleek design. The BMW Motorrad Fit-for-All communication system can be integrated into virtually any helmet and is compatible with existing BMW Motorrad communication systems.
In addition to the wireless voice connection between rider and passenger, the system allows for communication with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. You can receive announcements from the BMW Motorrad Navigator and make phone calls if you have a smartphone with you. The same applies to music played via the BMW audio system or compatible end devices. The automatic suppression of noise, clear music playback, and high voice quality provide a pleasant communication experience while riding.
- Product contents
Compatibility with already existing BMW Motorrad communication systems is provided (Com.V3, WCS2).
Wireless communication between rider and passenger:
- Bluetooth communication system when riding with a passenger
Wireless connection to other Bluetooth devices:
- Can be connected to the motorcycle’s navigation system, mobile phone, TFT display, MP3 player, or audio system (e.g. K 1600 GT, K 1600 GTL)
- Listen to navigation announcements, music, and your telephone while riding your motorcycle
- Automatic call acceptance for phone calls
- Advanced noise controls to reduce background noise
Lithium-polymer battery with an operating time of up to 8 hours (560 mAh)
Easy operation via 3 buttons:
- The control element is attached to the left side of the helmet.
- The control element is UV- and weather-resistant.
- Switch on and off by pressing both the middle and + buttons
- Control the volume along 20 levels via the +and -buttons
- Can be paired with other communication systems by holding the middle button for 5 seconds.
- Access the config menu by holding the middle button for 8 seconds.
Battery level display: The charge status will be displayed by the white flashing LED after the device is switched on. How to interpret the flashing white LED:
4x flashes: 70-100%
3x flashes: 30-70%
2x flashes: 0-30%
You can also request the battery level via voice command (low, medium, high). You can view this by holding the respective button when switching on.
1x control unit
2x speaker pad
1x boom microphone
1x boom microphone holder
1x microphone cable
1x battery bag
1x quick-start guide
2x Velcro fastener to attach microphone cable and boom mic holder
2x Velcro fasteners to attach speaker
2x Velcro fasteners to attach control unit
2x tapes to attach control unit
2x tapes to attach battery
2x microphone top pieces
1x USB charging and data cable
Helmet and accessories (MP3 player, mobile telephone, navigation system, etc.) are not included in delivery.
2,402 to 2,480 GHz
Bluetooth, FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum)
max. 18,8 mW, Class I
Headset, Handsfree, A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile mit SBC-Format), SPP, AVRCP
up to 8 hours (560 mAh)
approx. 2.5 hours
max. 380 mA
-10 to +55°C in use, 0 to 45°C when charging
max. 85% non-condensing
0.024-3.39 kHz (speech), 0.025-18.4 kHz (music)
2.0 - 2.6 oz.